SA Vs ENG - Dream 11 Prediction - 1st T20I Match - Who Will Win Today Match

South Africa Vs England Dream 11 Prediction For Today Match by Crick-Pick. SA vs Eng 1st T20I Match Prediction and  Who will win today match, South Africa Vs England 1st T20I Today Match Prediction. South Africa vs England Dream 11 prediction and  Eng vs SA 1st T20I Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match and Cricket Match Prediction. England Tour of South Africa all cricket match  Free Betting Tips. Dream 11 Team. Team prediction for all cricket match playing live updates 2020. Cricket Match toss prediction free then read the full article.

SA vs Eng 1st T20 Match Prediction

Dream 11 Prediction Today SA vs Eng 1st T20I Math

The T20 series between South Africa and England is going to begin in Buffalo Park East London.  And South Africa made a comeback in the ODI series and showed a great performance.  After a few days the T20 World Cup is going to happen so both sides will start their strategy.  Recently, there was a fight with India under the captaincy of Quinton de Kock and now it is going to be with England.  Captain Quinton de Kock is looking for a series win.
 However players such as England's Ben Stokes, Jose Butler, and Mark Wood were rested during the ODI match and are now included inside the Squads.
 Faf du Plessis and Cagiso Rabada of South Africa continue to be rested.

Match Details:
Match Match Details:
Match South Africa vs England, 1st T20I
Series England Tour of South Africa
Date 12th February 2020
Time Wednesday- 9:30pm IST
Venue Buffalo Park, East London

Head To Head Last Five T20 Match Sa Vs Eng

South Africa - 1

England - 4

Pitch Report:

Buffalo Park East London pitch is expected to be profitable for batsmen.  Even a total score of 170 can be equal.  The team that wins the toss can field with first fielding, Buffalo park is a high scoring ground where a score of 165 to 170 is a common occurrence.  Chasing is the preferred choice for both sides when they win the toss with some clouds expected to make an appearance during the match.

Weather report

Rain is expected in Buffalo Park, East London.  According to the weather report it is expected to remain cloudy.  Where the temperature is likely to be between 22-27 ° C.

South Africa Vs England Probable Playing XI

England Probable Playing XI

Jos Buttler (WK), Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan(C), Ben Stokes,  Sam Curran, Mark Wood, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid,

South Africa Probable Playing XI

Quinton de Kock (C&WK), Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller,  Andile Phehlukwayo, Lungi Ngidi, Beuran Hendricks, Bjorn Fortuin, Tabraiz Shamsi, Dale Steyn,

Suggested Playing XI Fantasy Cricket:

Wicketkeeper – Quinton de Kock, Jonny Bairstow

Batsmen – Jason Roy, David Miller, Temba Bavuma

Allrounders – Ben Stokes,  Sam Curran,

Bowlers – Dale Steyn, Tabraiz Shamsi, Tom Curran, Mark Wood,

Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:

Captain- Jonny Bairstow, Quinton de Kock

Vice Captain- Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Dale Steyn

South Africa and England Squad:

South Africa Squad:

Reeza Hendricks, Quinton de Kock (C & WK), Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, JJ Smuts, Bjorn Fortuin, Andile Phehlukwayo, Tabraiz Shamsi, Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi, Beuran Hendricks, Sisanda Magala, Dwaine Pretorius, Petrus van Biljon, Heinrich Klaasen.

England Squad:

Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (wk), Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan (C), Ben Stokes, Tom Curran, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Saqib Mahmood, Mark Wood,  Saqib , Joe Denly, Matthew Parkinson, Moeen Ali.